Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Challenge #87 Anything Goes

All 7 KIDS challenges are now ANYTHING GOES! So whatever tickles your fancy is fine with us! Head over to the store blog and meet our new members of the DT.

Before we look at the Design Team's awesome creations, let's celebrate the TOP 3 from the last challenge and the winner of the $20 gift certificate.

And now for the TOP 3 and the random winner. REMEMBER, the ONLY way to win top 3 or the gift certificate is to use products (primarily the stamped image) carried in the store!





Be sure to grab the TOP 3 badge to display proudly on your blog!!!



And the $20 GC WINNER* is:




Please e-mail 7kidscollegefund@cox.net to claim your prize!!!

DT INSPIRATION
PLEASE SUPPORT THE DESIGN TEAM!!!

If you like someone's work and intend to make a purchase, click through the DT member's link so they can earn product to make more cool projects for you! 













3 comments:

  1. Grazieeee thanks I'm very happy of my top 3 and I sincerely thank all of your DT ...
    I love participating in your challenge and your beautiful works are an inspiration to me ...
    you are all so brave ..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3!! Yahoo! Only problem - I am clueless on how to get your badge onto my blog:( Thanks again and some congrats to everyone else too and some great inspiration going on for the next card challenge!

    ReplyDelete